Skip to content
- Blay J-Y, Heinrich MC, Hohenberger P, et al. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase III study of crenolanib in advanced or metastatic GIST patients bearing a D842V mutation in PDGFRA: The CrenoGIST study. J Clin Oncol 2017; 35 (suppl; abstr TPS11080).
- von Mehren M, Tetzlaff ED, Macaraeg M, et al. Dose escalating study of crenolanib besylate in advanced GIST patients with PDGFRA D842V activating mutations. J Clin Oncol 2016; 34 (suppl; abstr 11010).
- Matro JM, Yu JQ, Heinrich MC, Ramachandran A, Ku N, Mehren Mv. Correlation of PET/CT and CT RECIST response in GIST patients with PDGFRA D842V gene mutations treated with crenolanib. J Clin Oncol 2014; 32:5s (suppl; abstr 10546).
- Heinrich MC, Griffith D, McKinley A, et al. Crenolanib inhibits the drug-resistant PDGFRA D842V mutation associated with imatinib-resistant gastrointestinal stromal tumors. Clin Cancer Res 2012; 18(16): 4375-84.
- Michael M, Vlahovic G, Khamly K, Pierce KJ, Guo F, Olszanski AJ. Phase Ib study of CP-868,596, a PDGFR inhibitor, combined with docetaxel with or without axitinib, a VEGFR inhibitor. Br J Cancer 2010; 103(10): 1554-61.
- Lewis NL, Lewis LD, Eder JP, et al. Phase I study of the safety, tolerability, and pharmacokinetics of oral CP-868,596, a highly specific platelet-derived growth factor receptor tyrosine kinase inhibitor in patients with advanced cancers. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27(31): 5262-9.